CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Spatig Bros towed my van for me after I hit a deer. Because I was an hour from home, I had nobody there to pick me up. He took me to his shop where he offered me coffee, water and a soft chair then proceeded to do his work. He checked on me every 5 minutes or so just to make sure I was okay and then spent several minutes going over the damage to my car with me. He was incredibly kind both at the scene and at the shop and made a really hard morning that much easier. Great customer service!
Great people, great service. You'll never find anyone better.
My truck broke down today heading through mink creek. The owner came and took care of us. He was very professional and extremely nice. The ride back in his truck was comfortable. He has a great personality that definitely helps get you in a better mood after a bad day. Rates were very good too. I would definitely recommend. But I hope I never need him again.